We keep your personal information private and safe — and put you in control.
• What information we collect and why we collect it.
• How we use that information.
• The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to Noakhali PAGE so whether you are new to Noakhali PAGE or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions contact us.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful, the people who matter most to you online.
We collect information in the following ways:
• Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a Noakhali PAGE Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card to store with your account. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible Noakhali PAGE Profile, which may include your name and photo.
• Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, visit a website that uses our advertising services, or view and interact with our ads and content.
This information includes:
We collect device-specific information. Noakhali PAGE may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Account.
When you use our services or view content provided by Noakhali PAGE, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
• Details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
• Telephony log information like your phone number,
• Internet protocol address.
• Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
• Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Account.
When you use Noakhali PAGE services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide Noakhali PAGE with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
Cookies and similar technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a Noakhali PAGE service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services or Noakhali PAGE features that may appear on other sites.
Information we collect when you are signed in to Noakhali PAGE, in addition to information we obtain about you from partners, may be associated with your Account. When information is associated with your Account, we treat it as personal information.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Noakhali PAGE and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
We may use the name you provide for your Noakhali PAGE Profile across all of the services we offer that require an Account. In addition, we may replace past names associated with your Account so that you are represented consistently across all our services. If other users already have your email, or other information that identifies you, we may show them your publicly visible Noakhali PAGE Profile information, such as your name and photo.
When you contact Noakhali PAGE, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services.
Our automated systems analyze your content (including emails) to provide you personally relevant product features, such as blog, news, and ads and malware detection.
We may combine personal information from one service with information, including personal information, from other Noakhali PAGE services – for example to make it easier to share things with people you know. We will not combine Double Click cookie information with personally identifiable information unless we have your opt-in consent.
Noakhali PAGE processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
• Review and update your Noakhali PAGE activity controls to decide what types of data, you would like saved with your account when you use Noakhali PAGE services. You can also visit these controls to manage whether certain activity is stored in a cookie or similar technology on your device when you use our services while signed-out of your account.
• View and edit your preferences about the Noakhali PAGE ads shown to you on Noakhali PAGE and across the web, such as which categories might interest you, using Ads Settings.
• Adjust how the Profile associated with your Account appears to others.
• Control who you share information with through your Account.
• Take information associated with your Account out of many of our services.
• Choose whether your Profile name and Profile photo appear in shared endorsements that appear in ads.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences.
Information you share
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and removing your content.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
We work hard to protect Noakhali PAGE and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
• We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
• We offer you two step verification when you access your Noakhali PAGE Account, and a Safe Browsing feature.
• We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
• We restrict access to personal information to Noakhali PAGE employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities